If "Open Dialog" is selected in the Missing Files dialog, the Replace Files dialog is displayed. It lists the name and current status of each missing patch, and gives you the following options:
- Allows broken links to be repaired individually. This is useful if a patch has been renamed rather than moved. To repair a link, select it in the list (left-click its name), and press Browse. A file dialog is displayed. Locate the patch, select it, and press Open. The link's status is updated from "Missing" to "Replaced".
- Search Folder
- Allows you to search for missing patches in a specific folder. The search is recursive, i.e. subfolders of the specified folder are also searched. Use this option when you know where the missing patches are, even approximately. When you press the button, a folder dialog is displayed; select a folder, and press "OK" to begin searching. As links are repaired, their status changes from "Missing" to "Replaced". The search can be repeated in different folders, until all the missing patches have been found.
- Search All
- Searches for missing patches in ALL folders of ALL hard disks. This can take a long time, so you should only do this if you have no idea where the missing patches are.
- Ends the dialog and opens the playlist. Patches that are still missing are removed from the playlist; see the warning below.
- Ends the dialog and cancels opening the playlist.
Warning: If patches are still missing when you press "OK", they are removed from the playlist. If you save the playlist in this situation, the missing patches are permanently deleted from the playlist. To avoid doing this accidentally, save the playlist under a new name (using File/Playlist/Save As) before proceeding.